Trinity Repertory Company
201 Washington Street
Providence, RI 02903
Trinity Repertory Company is a regional theatre located in Providence, RI. The theatre is a member of the League of Resident Theatres. Founded in 1963, the theatre is “one of the most respected regional theatres in the country”.
College students can get $20 tickets to any regular season performance. This discount is available when you show a valid college I.D. at the ticket counter. Or attend the first Friday of each play’s run when Pay What You Can tickets go on sale at 6:30PM (one hour before curtain) at the Box Office, limit one per person.
Directions from Wheaton:
- Take the GATRA to Mansfield Train Station
- Ride the MBTA to Providence
- Walk down “Gaspee St” to “Francis St”
- Walk south on “Francis St” then “Eddy St”
- Continue southwest on “Washington St”
Click here to go back to the Transportation website