SWEATS TO SUITS: From Wheaton to the Workplace is a four part professional development program for Seniors. Because professional development is a process, all parts of the program are mandatory.
SAVE THE DATE: March 27, 2015 from 1:00- 7:00pm
The program includes:
- Dress for Success and Networking Reception
- Social Media and the Job Search
- Personal Finances After Wheaton
- Customized Informational Interviews, by appointment.
Watson Fine Arts
- Registration, Welcome and Gifts
- Job Search Boot Camp
- Real Life 101: Interviewing, hiring, business etiquette.
- Painless Networking with Alumnae/i and Local Employers
To see details & to register:
- Log into Career Connections. Note: If you have never logged in before, or have problems logging in, select “Forgot password” and use your Wheaton email.
- Once logged in, click on “Events” and “Workshops”
- Select “Sweats to Suits”
- Click “RSVP”
This event is limited to the first 100 seniors who register.
Please call (508) 286-8215 with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org